Good morning everyone!
Quite often we send out a set of printable birthday party decor to a customer, customized and read y to go for their special event, but we never hear back on how it went. We would love to receive photos and information regarding the products we sell. We want to be sure that everything has worked out well and that you are satisfied!
The party we are about to show you is from our Vintage Circus Carnival collection. This was our very first printable set up in the Etsy shop and was very popular last year. We even used it for our own son’s 2nd birthday party! (click here to see it)
This party however, was for a special little man named Lachlan. His mother Elesha contacted us about the printables on Etsy, very excited to make it a grand affair and fun for all ages. We think it turned our spectacular and are sure the kids had an amazing time!
Here are all the party details as told by Lachlans’s mom, Elesha!
- The circus peanuts, cherry sours and candy buttons were from oldtimecandy.com
- The popcorn stripey bags, clear cotton candy bags and tissue paper were from Hobby Lobby.
- Party Favors, game prizes, ducks, clown noses and wig, and big swirly lollipops were from orientaltrading .com
- The crazy straws, game prizes, lions and tigers, and sunglasses were from the Dollar Tree
- The popcorn boxes were from amazon.com
- The red stripey straws were from Sophiesbigday@etsy.com
- Lachlan’s Elephant Shirt was from CottonLaundry@etsy.com
- Lachlan’s Clown Shirt was from Vintagelucy’firstname.lastname@example.org
- We made the coloring books.
- Party Favors and the crayons came from Target.
- I made the balloon wreath and covered the “5” with glitter, the 5 came from Hobby Lobby.
- I made Lachlan’s shirt.
If you are interested in purchasing this printable decor for your Vintage Circus or Vintage Carnival party we would love for you to visit our shop right here! And be sure to come back and show us some pictures!